Friday, May 17, 2013

Photography Friday

I haven't been using my camera much lately, which usually happens when the weather is crappy. I don't love taking pictures indoors, so it usually sits around till the spring. And since we haven't had much of a spring, my poor camera was neglected more than usual. Add to it a belly that gets in the way and a busy spring work schedule -- forget about it. My camera hasn't seen the light of day in months.
 
For Mother's Day my mom requested a photo mug. So Gia and I had a little photo shoot in our backyard a few weeks before Mother's Day. I've been dying to share these pictures but couldn't because I didn't want my mom (or any other family members) to see them before Mother's Day.

I also made photo magnets for the other special ladies in my family: my grandma, my aunt, Gia's godmother (my cousin), my mom and my husband's mom. They were a big hit!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!