Monday, February 4, 2013

Etsy for Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's Day and I'm not afraid to admit it.
 
Yes, it's a "Hallmark Holiday" but it's a day centered around love. What could be better than that?
This year I was looking for a cute Valentine shirt for Gia but I wanted something a little different than the ones you find at some of the usual kids stores.  I found these awesome mother-daughter Valentine's Alphabet shirts from Mrs. Meshugga in her Etsy shop and I knew they were perfect.
I've been running to my mailbox ever since I placed our order and today they arrived (in a super cute polka dot package, by the way). 
 
The shirts are super soft and awesome quality. 
 
Gia loved hers and immediately wanted to put it on.  
Check out my little model in her I <3 U Alphabet shirt.





Mommy & Me matching shirts!

Check out Mrs. Meshugga's Etsy Shop HERE.  She has adorable stuff --and it's not just shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!