Thursday, November 15, 2012

Another Thankful Thursday

This week I am thankful to have a functioning kitchen again. It's been a bit of a bumpy road getting here, but we've arrived and I'm thrilled.

My heart is already broken for all the people in NY & NJ who lost power or worse, lost their houses completely. Living without a kitchen was certainly annoying, but I tried really really hard to not complain because, let's face it, there are people in my own backyard who are dealing with much much worse.

I know you're dying to see pictures, but until my beautiful cabinets, granite and new appliances are surrounded by more than naked sheet rock, you're just going to have to wait. (The painter comes Monday, so I'll be sure to post ASAP!)

For now, I'll leave you with this gem:
The BEFORE picture...there are NO words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment!